sexta-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2009

"I guess the reason I think I'm nothing is because no one has ever fought for me. I believe if I was really truly worth it, that somewhere along this road, someone would've fought for me to stay. But instead, I always wound up walking away."



"Since when it's better to be quiet? To just close your eyes, pretending you don't know, to just be silent? Or maybe we could throw each other regrets and lies, 'cause we're both good at that. I'll blame you the one thing, you'll blame me the other. Not that it would change a thing at the situation, but it's both what we want to do, don't we? We both need to throw out what's standing in our ways and need to find a way to deal with our anger. And this is not what I mean, no this is not at all what I mean, but I just can't let go of things. Maybe we should go back to the beginning, we're losing each other this way..."




"We cling to music, to poems, to quotes, to writing, to art because we desperately do not want to be alone. We want to know we aren't going crazy and someone else out there knows exactly how you're feeling. We want someone to explain the things we can't."



"I've always followed my heart instead of my head. I've always jumped, always took that leap of faith into the unknown,having no idea of what the outcome of my actions would be. But now, now it's so very clear. I need to stop following my heart.I just need to stop, before I do anything at all. I need to stop and think about it, about what I am about to do.I need to think about whether it is right or it is wrong. Because when you follow your heart, you lose track of what's right and what's wrong, and it tears you apart."





"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the question. "



Sem comentários: